Yeah trust me I was just as confused as you when I learned this was a thing! Pheromone Perfume and Cologne?! Now the science nerd in me knew what pheremones were. Did I know there were specific perfumes and colognes with pheromones? Nope!
Webster’s version: A pheromone is a chemical that an animal produces which changes the behavior of another animal of the same species.
Kaylon’s version: this is the milkshake that brings all the people to the yard!
I thought personal fragrance was all you needed to attract someone else. A winning personality can help too, but you get the point! Pheremone colonges and perfumes actually enhance what the body already naturally does. Here’s some quick facts:
- Pheromones are similar to hormones but work outside of the body
- Pheromones induce activity in other individuals
- Animals secrete pheromones to trigger many types of behaviors, including:
- signaling a food trail
- triggering sexual arousal
- bond between mother and offspring
- warning another animal to back off
Traditional Fragrance vs. Pheromone Fragrance
Pheromone fragrances tend to be higher in price than traditional fragrances for the amount of product that you recieve. The chemistry and potency of pheromone fragrances raises the price.
Pheromone fragrances do not last as long as traditional fragrance. The average fragrance power for pheromones is 4-5 hours. Most packaging for pheromone fragrances are small enough to throw in your purse, bag or pocket for the day. Ultimately how long the fragrance lasts depends upon each person’s body chemistry.
Pheromone frangraces can either be scented or unscented. This gives you the power to wear your favorite fragrance in combination with the pheromones.
Both traditional fragrances and pheromone fragrances should be applied to your pulse points on your body. Perfumes are activated by body heat. The hottest points of your body are your pulse points. These are the areas where your blood pumps close to your skin’s surface. Here’s a diagram:
Here are some of the amazing brands that I have discovered on my pheromone journey:
Raw Chemistry is one of the few brands that have introduced pheromones in another product beside perfume and cologne. I love the innovation! Each of their products contains 27 various oils and ingredients. Raw Chemistry describes the scent of its products as an enigma. Meaning you have to just try them for yourself. Raw Chemistry prodcuts contain no silicones or parabens. The products are made in the USA and not tested on animals.
The Raw Chemistry Collection includes:
- For Her Pheromone Perfume
- For Her Pheromone Perfume Concentrate
- For Him Pheromone Cologne
- For Him Pheromone Cologne Concentrate
- Revival Face Moisturizer
- Radiance Eye Cream
Pure Instinct – The Original Pheromone Infused Essential Oil Perfume Cologne
Pure Instinct is a veteran in making products with pheromones. The main pheremones in Pure Instinct products are copulin and androstenone. These pheromones are said to be gender-friendly meaning Pure Instinct products are unisex. The scent of Pure Instinct is Australian mango, mandarin, cinnamon and honey with a base note of white musk. The scent is light enough to pair with other fragrances (double up on the attraction people!). Pure Instinct products contain no paraben, gluten, glycerin or alcohol. The products are made in the USA and not tested on animals.
The Pure Instinct Collection includes:
- Pure Instinct Oil (single & 3 pack)
- Pure Instinct Roll On (single & 3 pack)
- Pure Instinct Lotion
- Pure Instinct Spray
If you are looking for a pheromone product with a strong fragrance, let me introduce you to Viral Chemistry. Viral Chemistry produced spray perfumes and colonges as well accompanying oils. The scent variety in Viral Chemistry products is so far my favortie. There are many options to choose from for both men and women. Each scent is gender specific so pay attention to who you want to attract. Viral Chemistry products are free of alcohol and synthetic preservatives. The products are not tested on animals.
The Viral Chemistry Collection includes:
- Pheromone Cologne
- Pheromone Cologne Oil
- Pheromone Perfume
- Pheremone Perfume Oil
Scents for Women
- “Purity” – Sambac, Jasmine, Rose, Iris, and Neroli.
- “Princess” – Bulgarian Rose, Jasmine, Apricot, and Florentine Iris
- “Oceana” – Ozanic Notes, Jasmine, Lotus Blossom, and May Rose.
Scents for Men
- “Legendary” – Sandalwood, Bergamot, Leather, and Cardamom.
- “Gentleman” – Patchouli, Blond Leather, White Woods, and Spice Notes.
- “Armour” – Patchouli, Jasmine, Marine Accord, and Guaiac Wood.
- “Guardian” – Sage, Sandalwood, Suede, and Vetiver.
- “Molecule X” – Blackcurrant, Apple, Pineapple, Moroccan Jasmine, Patchouli, Ambergris, and Musk.
Have you tried any pheromone perfumes or colognes? What are your thoughts?
Let me know in the comments below!
Smell you later,